I have this crazy habit of buying loads of fashion magazines…well, Amah mommy ledi but still wanna keep up with latest fashion ma…LaundryApah nags at me all the time for buying so many and I refuse to throw any of them! Yes I have magazines that date back to 1990! What do I do to lessen the pages?? I usually tear out the adverts and send to the recycling bin! Crazy or not??
Well, my magazines are like all over the place, and that day Kylie got hold of one and I managed to catch a shot of her. She’s looks as if she can understand what’s she looking at! Probably just imitating mommy la…
Well since a lot of mommies do this I must as well la…Progress report of Kylie:
Weight – 9.8kg as per last visit to doctor, I think should be 10 kg by now!
Teeth – 6 on the top and 6 at the bottom
- Very aggressive girl, when she wants something she will scream for it and when she doesn’t want it she will shove it away or throw it on the floor!
- She will scream so loud whenever Kieran tries to take anything from her or even just touch her! (Cannot put them side by side in the car!)
- She loves to go out and whenever she sees either me or daddy about to go she will run to the door hoping that she can come along, if we don’t bring her she wails!
- Makes sound like “ooo oo oo ooo” and widens her eyes whenever she sees any animals, especially with our dog, Duke. (She’s the only kid in our family who’s not afraid of him now..)
- Generally very happy and expressive kiddo
She has very limited vocabulary (Lack of exposure to tv according to Oscar’s Mom)
- Uh oh yatoh (jatuh) – when something falls
- Mumm mumm – food
- Nen Nen – Milk
- Wey/taddi- when calling for anyone (but for the taddi part, LaundryApah insists she’s calling daddy!)
- ta ta – Kakak (mommy so sad cos she can call kakak and not mommy yet!) : (
- Able to point or indicate to when we say the words
- Fan/light – points to the ceiling
- Nose-points to her nose
- Teeth – She grits her teeth and goes “eeeeeeeeeeeee”
- Tongue-sticks her tongue out
- Bye-bye-she waves her hand
- Fly kiss-she covers her mouth and lets go with a “Mmmmm Muak!”
- Eat non stop
- Climbs up and down
- Hangs on to her piggy bolster and suck her thumb
- Screaming when excited/being bullied by kor kor/just for fun!
- Not really interested with her own toys but gets really excited playing with other people’s toys!