1. Are you happy/satisfied with your blog, with its content and look? Does your family know about your blog?
Sort of la, not entirely cos I’m trying to learn more tricks, especially after seeing other blogs.
Yes my family as in hubby and in laws also know about my blog. Hubby will read and then complain occasionally about my transparency.
2. Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing?
I am very proud and will gladly let my friends know about my blog!
3. Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
Yes in a lot of ways.
4. Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself?
Those who comment on my blog are already on my blogroll and blogrolling helps inform me of their updates. I do visit other sites for fun and I have come across people I know before.
5.What does visitors counter mean to you? Do you care about putting it in your blog?
For fun la, actually the counter is not accurate one, when I go to my site to check it’s being counted also…hahaha..
6. Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
Some already got to after a while so no need to imagine, but there are some I like to imagine la..for fun wat!
7. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging?
Of course la, if no benefit blog for what? It’s therepeutic and fun especially when we discover new things we can do to make the blog more interesting.
8. Do you think that bloggers society is isolated from real world or interacts with events?
Of course not la. We have real and happening lives one, if not where got topic to blog ah?
9. Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it’s a normal thing?
Criticism is part of life, it’s a matter of how you want to take it. Sadly we Asians do not take criticisms very well.
10. Do you fear some political blogs and avoid them?
Fear? No lar, just read and be entertained la.
11. Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
Dai sei la. We are in Bolehland la…should be aware by now that it’s not smart to touch on sensitive issues!
12. Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?
It should die with me I guess. But I would like to find a way of backing this up so my kids can keep it as a journal….any ideas how??
13. What do you like to hear? What’s the song you might like to put a link to in your blog?
Currently I have Leslie’s song thanks to Aceone but I’m just too lazy to update and change at the moment. Would like to put in my Korean drama songs…hehehe…Korean drama queen ma..
Who to tag?? Ayo I just tagged some ppl recently and Oscar’s mom also tagged the same ppl in our group..so no lar…spare you guys!