I used to brag about Kieran being able to sit in his car seat since he was a baby. But now I can’t say the same for Kylie. She’s so fussy and she can’t sit still, emm..maybe for first 10 minutes of the ride with all of us in the car trying our very best entertaining her. When we run out of ideas, this happens….
We are now talking about Kieran, he’s at 4th stage Whiningitis, in fact it’s like incurable..scary or not? He whines most of the time especially about food. I am almost at wits end when it comes to feeding times. I try to starve him but he curi curi makan (eats behind my back) junk food before meal times. But the only time he eats well is when I cook spaghetti or eat out at his favourite restaurant! Actually, he just hates Chinese cooking and especially rice. So, that explains the skin and bones and how he can squeeze in the green rocking thingy! Following is a photo of him whining about something with LaundryApah. He was actually pulling daddy’s legs and didn’t allow him to walk off!
- Mix dry ingredients in sausepan/pot
- Add water and oil into the dry ingredients
- Cook on stove on medium heat and stir constantly (like less than a minute it kinda forms ledi)
- When it feels stiff like mashed potato, take it out and knead for about 2 minutes
- Store in container when finished playing.