Aiya quite obvious for me la, I anytime want to be a FTWM lor. Weyo?
1. How else can I feed my shopping addiction?
am a control freak like to be independent, put out the palm of my hand and ask for money (literal translation from Cantonese) good meh?
3. I don’t want to end up like an old friend of mine, this situation really pissed me off..
F-Hello? eh me la, call me back..
F-Aiya, I’m calling you from home, afturds my husband grumble la, call handphone and talk, very expensive!
4. If I earn my own money, I can call anyone I like…bleccccchhhhhh!
5. I can go on my
bi/tri yearly shopping vacations….
Yeah I’m selfish to a certain extent, but if I don’t work, how else will there be enough to sustain a family with 2 growing kids and don’t even talk about their education..ayooo..the insurance/education policies we got for them is not even near to enough to finance their university days…sigh….otoke? work harder la…
6. I cannot tahan crying and whining kids one, don’t ask me to take care of them la..sorry, play with them, read to them ok la, but to handle the rest like feeding, cleaning them up…ayooooooooooooo….
But work work oso must try to squeeze some time with the kids la…they grow up too fast… hey I’ve given more than 3 reasons!
Here’s how it works:
1. So , if you were given a choice, would you be a SAHM or FTWM? Just provide 3 darn good reasons.
2. Include your post link to the list below and Finally,
3. Tag another three mommies
Tag another 3 mommies? No lar…a lot have done it ledi hor… so no need lor…