As usual the day started slow due to gathering of the people together and then decide where to go etc..so today we took off to DFO, something like the factory outlets in US but only smaller…it’s located at Homebush, not accessible via public transport so both my cousins drove us there. Cousin Wai is not working and Cousin Yin took off to actually take us around! So sweet of them huh!!
I had Sheridan bedding & towels in mind and went on the prowl….but first stop was Pumpkin Patch, just a leather belt and socks for Kylie. Bought bathroom floor mats, hand towel & face towel as it was like unbelievably cheap even after conversion, like RM3 for the face towel, Sheridan wor…Bought also comforter cover and bedsheets for mom.
Went to the closest shopping centre from this DFO (but I can’t remember the name leow!) and guess what? There was Ikea in that shopping centre! The moment we got off the carpark and started walking in the centre, I could smell the same ol’ familiar wood smell from Ikea!! Amazing, the smell is universal!
Amah siow siow just went up there to take pictures only la..didn’t buy anything there of course! We had dim sum yum cha for lunch, it was as usual, YUMMIE and FULLFILLING! 2nd Aunt had problems with her feet so she didn’t join us and sat downstairs! After lunch was the time the group went haywire. Too many people making too many comments and suggestions ended up in Cousin Wai getting kinda agitated, especially with Mr.D! Who’s this Mr D??? Well he’s a supplier cum friend of many years and he tagged along this trip, much to my and my cousin’s dismay! He was just occasionally useful as a porter otherwise, a nuisance and a BUM! We were all so annoyed with him, my apologies to my dear cousins that I brought him along! Never knew he could be so iiiiirrriitating!
Check out the salad bar of a deli in the shopping centre..so many choices!
Nevertheless, we sent the older folks back while the younger and more happening gang decided to go to the Fish Market to taste the succulent and fresh fleshy oysters!! By the way, we took the tram from Central Station. It cost AUD4 one way to Fish Market but the tram conductor didn’t inform us that we should get the return ticket at only AUD1 extra! So bad lor…we ended up paying AUD8 each two ways!
We had to rush back as Cousin Yin’s wife had actually prepared food for dinner like 2 days ago which we couldn’t make it the past 2 days, so today was like absolutely the last night and we MUST be there to eat the loot if not……..and we must be early too in order to show that we were committed to go there for dinner!!! It was a feast alright, and we sang karaoke after that! Errr,,,the karaoke songs were kinda like OLDIES…not exactly my era but this will not stop Amah from singing lor! muahahahahahhahhaha! Thanks to Cousin Yin and wife for their hospitality and their new house was simply awesome! The last time I visited it was just like wooden frames and the finished product was great!
Now it’s homework…tag la what else?
Well, since I didn’t get to meet Sweetpea so I will “quai quai” do the tag…
It’s a very simple tag. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.) Write your own blogging tip for other bloggers. Try to make your tip general. Tag as many people as you want.
1. Look, read, and learn. http://www.neonscent.com/****
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. http://www.bushmackel.com/****
3. Don’t let money change ya! http://www.therandomforest.info/*******
4. Always reply to your comments. http://chattiekat.com/******
5. Blog about what you know & love. http://sugar-queens-dream.blogspot.com/******
6. Don’t use filthy language-buy a dictionary. http://shinade.blogspot.com/****
7. Blog about something educational http://climateofourfuture.org/***
8. Be yourself; others will follow http://sfgirl-thealiennextdoor.blogspot.com/ ***
9. Don’t have too many blogs that will become a chore to maintain http://cubicledenizen.blogspot.com/***
10. Keep it simple, user-friendly, interesting and organised! http://erishaling.blogspot.com/ **
11. Keep the blog simple and sweet!! http://www.leslieho.com/ ***
12. Share with others your thoughts and don’t be shy! http://groovy-olives.com/blog****
13. Never ask for link exchange. Blog hop to increase traffic. http://www.jessieling.com/**
14. Don’t clutter your blog with ads all over the place. IT’S IRRITATING. http://oliviasy.blogspot.com/
15. Don’t comment for the sake of commenting. Some looked too fake and its a big turn off! http://sashablablabla.blogspot.com/***
16. Share something interesting and you will gain more readers. http://judychow.blogspot.com/***
17. Blog real and true story and never copy others posts. http://mylovelymummy.com/
18. Always remember the main reason you blog. http://sweetpeamy.blogspot.com/
19. Have fun and don’t get too serious when you blog! https://laundryamah.wordpress.com