5 Things Tag
Sorry pretty mama for submitting this long overdue tag…better late than never hor??
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
Choose 5 people to Tag :
What were you doing 1 year ago?
hmmm recovering from my shopping trip in Bangkok and planning for the next trip!!
Five snacks you enjoy
- McDonald’s choc sundae
- Bakers Cottage Orange Chiffon cake
- Arnotts Thins Chips!! (I so heart them but not available here lor..)
- Anything that I baked la.. (die lor…all also sweet one!)
Five songs that you know all the lyrics to
I noticed that Lovelymummy’s songs were all nursery rhymes…counted as songs meh?? errr..Basically I can’t remember all the lyrics of any songs lor..but only the choruses, can la..
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
- Invest my money so that it will grow in order to maintain my millionaire status!
- Then I will buy my to-die-for dream bag, 2.55 black lambskin Chanel bag
- Will go travelling, visiting all the places that I’ve not been before than go another round to the places I love!!
- Give to charity (only those that I know are genuine!!)
- Give to Missions (money to help struggling churches around the world)
Five bad habits
- Shopping (buying shoes & bags)
- Spending too much time
bloggingon the computer
- Spending too much time watching tv
- Bouncing my hair each time after I’ve had them styled at the salon & pouting my lips in front of the mirror (thanks to Piggy Hooo)
- Snacking on sweet stuff…
Five favourite toys
- Winnie the Pooh bear
- My baking stuffs
- My Oven
- My garden tools
- My Ikea collection
Five things you like doing
- Going to the salon to have my hair washed & set
- Watching tv
- Kissing my kids (sorry Apah..not you!)
Five things you would never wear again
- My school uniform
- Mini skirt
- Off shoulder tops (but the one sided ones I don’t mind..)
- Tartan skirt
- Baggy pants
What happened on my birthday?
Again another overdue tag from this mommy…but hor I think this tag is like errr..quite duhhhhh….I mean like quite meaningless lor…who invented this ah??? blekkkk…
1. Go to Wikipedia.
2. Type in your birthday and search for your birth date: 23 January
3. From the results, list down 3 events, 2 births and 1 holiday
- 1997 – Madeleine Albright becomes the first woman to serve as United States Secretary of State.
- 1978 – Sweden becomes the first nation in the world to ban aerosol sprays, believed to be damaging to earth’s protective ozone layer.
- 1943 – World War II: Australian and American forces finally defeat the Japanese army in Papua. This turning point in the Pacific War marks the beginning of the end of Japanese aggression.
- 1350 – Vincent Ferrer, Spanish missionary and saint (d. 1419)
- 1813 – Camilla Collett, Norwegian writer and feminist (d. 1895)
January 23 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
These are the people who have participated so far:
Mommyness is Happyness
This is a Miracle
Rooms in My Heart
Life’s Roller Coaster
keeyit’s Wonderful Life
lingzie’s Tummy Treats
Lilian Chan’s 5xmom
Just my rambling
Adrian’s void sky
Sasha’s Tags & such
Lemonjude’s Memoirs: *CRoSs mY hEARt*
Montessorimum’s Our Future Our Children
Chinnee from De’moments
Mum & Kids in Wonderland
Malaika Xiao Yu
Nice Matters Award
Received this lovely award from this equally or nicer mommy. It really was an honour and I am not sure about the inspiring good feelings and inspiration part lor… sampatness.. (craziness) maybe la! kakakakkakaa
According to the originator of the Nice Matters award it is intended for “those that are just nice people, good blog friends, and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others, that are there to lend support, or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!” For those receiving the award, you may like to pass on the award to 7 whom you think deserves it.
The 7 bloggers (Actually there are more than 7 but since this required 7 mai 7 lor.. and in no particular order or preference) whom I would like to dedicate this award to are:-
Ok that’s about all..I think…