I really should be doing more updates on the kids but somehow mommy’s activities seem to be more happening! Oops!
I do not have her latest weight since the last visit to the paed was quite some time ago (phew! I don’t want to go unless it’s for an immunization shot lor). Height is 83 cm, I reckon she’s kinda short so I am thinking of buying a trampoline for her to jump since she’s so hyper anyway! Do you think it will help her grow taller???
She’s been picking up more words and is able to convey to us simple requests such as:
- I want…. (when she wants something from us but most of the time in a whiny tone)
- I eat… (when she wants to eat something, also in a whiny tone, in fact, all her requests are in whiny tones!)
- Not nize – not nice (when she doesn’t want to eat her food)
- Apen – Open
- offf – when she wants us to turn off the tv/lights etc
She is able to address the people closest to her besides daddy n mummy either when she sees them face to face or pointing at photos :-
- Ilie – Kylie (herself of course)
- Tor – Kor kor
- Tatak – Kakak (maid)
When we ask her..
- where is daddy? her answer = Opis (Office)
- where is kor kor? tooool = School
- nighttt.. – Good night
- shita – Shika (her comfort bolster)
- tee you – see you
- iii mammee – hi mummy (She never fails to greet me when I reach home by running out to the gate, the same goes when she sees Daddy, Kor Kor, Apoh, Auntie Angeline and the maids)
She loves to sing and dance (although not the words, in her own language la and her movements doesn’t really go with the beat!)
She still doesn’t like to read books, when I attempt to read to her she will keep turning the pages and doesn’t allow me to finish reading even a sentence! (that explains her lack of speech I guess)
She doesn’t sit too long watching tv even Playhouse Disney programmes..unlike Kor Kor (I have to
scream scold, beat or threaten to stop Kor kor from watching tv!)
She sticks to me like glue in Sunday school and should I move out of her sight she will start crying!
How she annoys & irritates Kieran:-
- Playing with his pencil box and its contents or his school books etc especially when Kor kor is packing his bag for school and this really gets to Kieran and gets him really upset (as he is already very tensed with his homework and all)
- Climbs the piano stool and bangs on the piano when kor kor is practising the piano
Recently I noticed she started making faces and also sticking out her tongue with a very cheeky expression! She must have picked it up from the older kids! To sum it all, she’s quite a handful and very demanding girl despite her limited speech as she is still able to assert her demands by SCREAMING!!