Shopping? Of course Amah mia speSiality la….chung sai mun geh?
Nothing to be proud of la..should be classified as a notorious shopper, *begin cut credit card, cut hand ceremony”….YA RIGHT! Well this bad habit of mine seems to be detected by these two shopoholic moms, Giddy Tiger & Everyday Healy.
Shopping tips I think must start a new blog lei…but but…I don’t have enough time for that..so have to zero on like the most important one!
~ Start copy ~
It’s very simple. When you receive this tag, copy the whole list and add your own shopping tip to the bottom and pass it on.
- Wear comfy clothing when you’re shopping. You don’t wanna fuss with too many laces and buttons when you’re trying clothes on. http://rinnah-marketplace.blogspot.com
- Choose stores offering some kind of reward program, e.g. purchase points, rebates or store coupons. Knowing how the program works and when to use them will save you a lot of money in the long run. http://kakishopping.giddytigers.com
- Don’t wait until sales if you really like that particular piece of dress or shoes, as your size could be sold out sooner than you realized. Just buy if you really like it, cause there is nothing much we can do once it’s gone, especially when you shopping abroad. Everyday health and beauty
- Make sure you bring your credit card/cash la! If not how to shop lei? https://laundryamah.wordpress.com/
~ End copy ~Since I’m such a shopaholic, I should pass this on….(to infect more so I can gather them to start a Shopaholic Anonymous club..kekekekeke..
5 Links To 5 Own Posts
Who are these people who keep inventing such ingenious tags to bring more traffic to their sites??? Really amazing…wish I can come up with such tactics to draw people to Aqua Dry Cleaning!! Anyway, this tag is a surprise from this very enterprising mommy.
Here are some specifications of the tag:
1. Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given below.
2. Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better.
3. Don’t forget to read the archived post and leave comments.
Link ONE must be about family:
Family Outing ~ Time with the family
Link TWO must be about friends:
Downunder Day 8 ~ Precious time with my old time buddies
Link THREE must be about yourself:
Embarassing or not? ~ My embarassing moment..
Link FOUR must be about your love:
Mommy Loves Kieran very much ~ My struggle as a parent
Link FIVE can be anything you like:
Amah Arrested ~ Don’t simply
molest touch people k?
Supposed to tag 5 people…emmmmm will tag the same people so they can do the tag one shot like me la…
Oopss there are 3 only..nevermind la..
The Age I Wish To Go Back
Wake up 7 early 8 early and kena tagged by Lovelymommy. I just read about Sasha’s wish yesterday and thought of doing a post on my teacher but I think not la…do in another post..
Why the eve of my wedding day? That’s the day I had a bad argument with my dad. At that time we didn’t know he was already having cancer. I really regret how I behaved that day, throwing tantrums at him…(which I did very often..ya ya ya..up to wedding day! *shameful*) He wanted me to do something which was against my principle and faith so I outright refused and made such a fuss, instead of explaining to him nicely, I chose to throw a tantrum and refused to eat dinner also! Such a brat! I was in pain also cos we had our rehearsal that day itself and I tried out my new shoes. So with added trauma, I really lost it…ayoooo shiats…Amah making excuses for her bad behaviour! I know what my dad wanted to do for me was for my own good in his beliefs and I know that he loved me heaps as I thought back, I knew he was feeling really sad to give me away (literally la..when he walked me down the aisle)…sobz…I miss him soooooooooooo much…..
That’s why if I could turn back the clock I want to go back then and reverse the situation and not cause him such heartache….I’m so sorry dadddeeee…..I LOVE YOU!
Title: The Age That I Wish To Go Back To
Requirement: Write about the one age that you wish to go back to and why?
Tag Mode: 5 bloggers
1st – You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd – Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.
The Age that they Wish to Go Back to:
Amidrin wish to go back to age 22 to correct back some mistakes in life.
Lemonjude wish to go back to age 6 to enjoy kid’s life.
L’abeille wish to go back to any year but never return to age 28
Sweetpea wish to go back to, actually, just thinking about 17
So how about you my dearies?? (don’t have to be sob sob story like mine ah…)