This fellow tagged me on this (despite the fact that he’s also been tagged before) but me did before ma…so me do with a twist la…change the topic can or not??
4 boyfriends I had in my life!
- Crew member I met on a ship on my way to Sarawak during a Police Cadets excursion when I was Form 4 (cos everyone on board was sea sick leaving me alone wandering around)
- Guy I met during my first few days in Australia (had to have someone to help me transport my furniture ma..dumped him after that)
- A guy who was very eager to teach me Physics and the laws of momentum in college (dumped him after I found him to be toooo long winded)
- Went for a Honkie for the fun of it and he was good with Housekeeping skills! Save me the trouble of cleaning and tidying my room!
4 activities for the past week
- Shopping (grab n grab during the Metro sale)
- Baking (chocolate cookies yesterday)
- Gardening (like everyday affair)
- Eating (banana leaf with my hand!)
(very non productive activities except for the baking and gardening part la…)
4 places I’ve been on vacation (other the other four I mentioned before)
Four of my favourite handbags
4 places I would rather be now…
Shopping in Bangkok
Eating my favourite food
Lying down in front of a pool in a beach resort..
Visiting my close friend in USA
Ok not going to tag anyone…
A tag from this mummy which reminds me of the scrap books we used to have in our school days..(I still have them, right down to primary school!)
#1 What is your favourite movie?
Ayo so many la…
#2 Who is your favourite singer?
#3 Which song gets you grooving in the morning?
errrr..don’t listen to songs in the morning..
#4 What is your favourite fruit?
#5 Who is your best friend (excluding your family)?
I must say is someone I confide in and share all my ups n downs first hand and the person right now who’s closest to me is Angie..
#6 Name one activity you would like to indulge in, in your free time.
#7 When was the last time you laughed so hard till your sides hurt?
Checking out my Facebook notifications
#8 Do you recall your last dream?
Yes the latest being this morning, kinda scary, was a nightmare in fact!
#9 What is your all-time favourite hobby?
At this moment? It’s either shopping or Facebooking!
#10 When was your last holiday without the children?
Australia in September 07
I am gonna pass on this tag to nobody…