This is a tag from Kerry some time ago. Took me quite a while to complete the task! And I sitll have like quite a number of tags still owing…never seems to end huh?EIGHT THINGS THAT i’M PASSIONATE ABOUT
- My kids
- Shopping (mainly bags & shoes)
- My work
- My friends
EIGHT THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE
- To see that I have enough funds for my kids’
designer weareducation and wellbeing
- Hopefully to see them grow up and venture into different stages of life
- That I will go back to the gym…
- Taste all the bestest food in the world!
- Stay in the bestest hotels around the world too!
- To visit all the countries I’ve not been before, especially Japan
- To own a Chanel 2.55 lambskin bag
- To own a Cartier watch
(damn materialistic huh? So? I like wat!)
EIGHT THINGS I SAY OFTEN
- Kieran stop bullying your sister
- Kieran practice your piano
- Turn off the tv! Right now!
- No!! Kylie!!!!!!!/Kyliee…NOOOOOOO!!!
- Kids plsssssssssssssssss….stop that!
- Go away!
- Mari sini………(to the maid la..)
- Daddy…………………………………. do this..do that…bla blah blah…
BLOGS BOOKS I’VE RECENTLY READ
I only read blogs now…
EIGHT SONGS THAT I COULD LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER
- All Leslie Cheung Songs
- All Jacky Cheung Songs
- Don Moen CDs
- My son’s singing
- The Leo Ku medley song..love it!
- Songs from Sound of Music
- Carpenters songs
- Bee Gees/Abba
EIGHT THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO MY GOOD FRIENDS
Direct, just say it laTruthfulness
- Availability (please be there when I need u…pls? pretty pls???) *blink blink*
Laugh at my jokesSense of humour
- Grace (forgive me when I forget the appointment time and whatever that I forgot!)
- Patience (with my senseless babblings…) I love u!! (you know who u r!)
- Kindness (for being my friend in the first place!)
- Fun (don’t be a drag k…)
- Makes me laugh la…I LOVE to LAUGH…and when I laugh it’s
EIGHT THINGS I’VE LEARNED THIS PAST YEAR
- Never allow your maid to have the freedom to choose the chores to do..always fall back on a schedule..A FIXED SCHEDULE!
- Never allow your maid to be alone in your house for longer than 1 hour
- Blogging is no longer fun when people begin to touch on sensitive issues…TOUCHY…..
- Be prepared when going for a meeting (knowing is one thing, actually doing it is tough!)
- Never bow down to senseless and illogical demands
- Pray hard before you choose your maid, I mean like hard as in down on your knees..
- Never copy and paste and reuse email chain on gmail! NEVER cos it really gave me a heartattack thinking that I sent the wrong email to the wrong party!
- Never start playing any games on Facebook..cos I’m so hooked and I can’t stop! Blek!