Just to wish all mothers out there a very happy Mother’s day today! Hang in there, it’s a tough journey but we are not alone!
I would also like to take this opportunity to remind myself as a mother…
Please do not say this when Kylie brings the book to me..
- Tomorrow ok?
- It’s late…
- It’s so dark….I can’t see the words…
- Not now ok?
- Can’t you see I’m watching tv?
- Go away..
Me – I love to read to you more often my angel but why must you always shove the book in my face when I’m watching tv or at my lap top geh?
Kylie – but mommy, you are always in front of the tv or lap top when you are not doing other things wor…
Opps! Sorry dear…will try to read more to you ok? I love you darling…errrr….will you still give me a mother’s day kiss?
…when Kieran pricks me..
- Do not scream at him
- Do not instantly pick up the cane/hanger and start whacking
- Do not call him names that are negative in nature
- Talk to him
- Understand why he acted that way
- Reason it out with him
- Encourage him
- Be his buddy
- Assure him of my love (yeah he’s kinda LOA type…)
Please remember that mummy only screams & discipline you as mummy loves you with all my heart! So, please complete your school’s mother’s day card project ok?
….be nice to my own mother no matter what…