It’s coming to the end of the year and I have loads and loads which I wanted to say here but I simply do not have enough time!! So I shall end the year with this post first…
Here’s wishing everyone a very Blessed Christmas and Happy Merry New Year!! I’ve been hearing negative remarks that 2009 will not be a good year, bla bla bla…but I choose to believe it will be a good year, in fact not only, it will be a better year!!! What say you? You with me??? Lets work together to a better year.
My new year resolutions
- Start doing bento meals for my kids (in Kieran’s case, not so much decoration)
- Eat less (as if I will)
- Try not to scream at scold my kids so much
- Try not to whack scream at the maid so much (cos I notice Kylie starting to order/scold the maid like I do!)
- Not to shop so much (as if again..) as I don’t have anymore space in my already bursting wardrobe (I tried clearing some old ones out and still it’s too packed!)
- Not to talk negatively in front of the kids…(this will be the toughest…)
ok la..enough! I can’t be too hard on myself can’t I????
Tis the season to be jolly..fa la la la la la la la la la…